Repair and maintenance for mixing installations
Mixers and other machinery of your mixing installations require periodic inspection and maintenance. This guarantees an optimal, reliable, and continuous production process and reduces downtimes. The experts of Heilig Mixing Technology are qualified and experienced to execute technical inspections and repairs on any installation, regardless of the brand. Based on your requirements, we offer the following agreements:
Maintenance & Repairs
Timely maintenance and/or well-executed repairs with new parts keeps your installations up-and-running in perfect condition. Besides equipment examinations, also lubrication and overhauls of machine components or units can be included.
For upgrading, overhauling, and relocation of full installations or single units, Heilig Mixing Technology offers their consulting, engineering, and manufacturing services to improve your mixing process.
Inspections & Risk inventory
Regular inspections decrease unexpected repairs and expenses and reduce downtime. Our field service engineers check your installations on a standard number of points, e.g. operational safety, wear and tear, and mechanical controls.
According to a mutually agreed and predetermined checklist, our experts check your installations on the machine’s operational use and safety, and the wear and tear. The service guarantees and ensures the continuous operation of your overall installation and prevents unplanned downtime. Heilig Mixing Technology distinguishes:
- Service Level Agreement Inspections: agreement for periodical inspection to maximize and optimize the performance of your equipment and recording of spare parts to reduce downtime.
- Service Level Agreement Preventive Maintenance: agreement for periodical inspection and maintenance to prevent unplanned downtime and maintain and maximize your equipment’s reliability.
The advantages of a Heilig Mixing Technology agreement for your installation include:
- We keep stock of spare parts for many types of mixers (e.g., Nauta, Vrieco, and V-Mix) to ensure quick repairs, offer maximum installation performance, and reduce your downtime.
- In some cases with older machinery, spare parts are unobtainable. We reconstruct spare parts or unit parts ourselves regardless of the brand or make of your installation.
- Up-to-date inspection, repair and maintenance reports
- No unplanned expenses for emergency inspections
- Customized offers for repairs and spare parts
- Customized maintenance agreements based on your requirements
- Installation in perfect condition
- Reduced scheduled and unscheduled downtime
For more information about one of the agreements and a personal offer, please contact us at +31 88 1704 300.
If you require immediate assistance from our repair and maintenance department, please contact our 24/7 emergency number